Enjoy 2 years of peace of mind when you buy AppleCare+ for iPhone.
Every iPhone comes with 1 year of hardware repair coverage through its limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary technical support. AppleCare+ for iPhone extends your coverage to 2 years from your AppleCare+ purchase date1 and adds unlimited incidents of accidental damage protection. Each incident is subject to a service fee of ₹2500 for screen or back glass damage, or ₹8900 for other accidental damage.2
- Service coverage is available only for iPhone and its original included accessories or for batteries that retain less than 80% of their original capacity. See the terms at apple.com/in/legal/salessupport/applecare/applecareplus/in for full details.
- Coverage begins on your AppleCare+ purchase date. AppleCare+ for iPhone provides coverage for unlimited incidents of accidental damage from handling. Each incident is subject to a service fee of ₹2500 for a screen replacement or back glass damage, or ₹8900 for other accidental damage. The back glass damage service fee is only available for iPhone 12, iPhone 13 and iPhone 14 models.
- Same-day service availability and options may vary by region and iPhone model. For international service, Apple may repair or replace your iPhone and iPhone parts with a comparable iPhone model or parts that comply with local standards. Service coverage is subject to AppleCare+ Terms and Conditions. See the AppleCare+ for iPhone Terms and Conditions for complete product details.
- Local call charges may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
- AppleCare+ benefits are separate from and in addition to the Apple Limited Warranty and any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. The accidental damage from handling coverage provided under AppleCare+ is a service product offered by Apple as part of the group insurance policy issued to Apple. AppleCare+ is subject to acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase iPhone. See the terms at apple.com/in/legal/sales-support/applecare/applecareplus/in for full details.